|Types of Simulations
- The SimMan life sized patient simulator with
realistic features like heart, lung and bowel
sounds, normal human weight distribution
and joint articulations and radial, carotid,
brachial and femoral pulses.
- The Birthing Simulator- Life size patient
simulator and realistic fetus with adjustable
heartsounds.It is used for teaching all Gynae
and OBG related skills like antenatal exam ,
management of normal and abnormal labor
and delivery, post partum evaluation and care,
fetal resuscitation others.
- Resusci Adult- Life support and resuscitation
- Resusci Baby- Life support and resuscitation
- Lumbar Puncture Simulator
- Airway Management Trainer
- Part Task Trainers
- Injection arms, infusion
arms, venepads, basic surgical skill, kits, suturing
trainers, knotting trainers, hemostasis and
anastomosis trainers, auscultation trainers, BP
simulators, Pelvic exam simulators, Obstetric
phantom with doll.
- Simulated and Standardized Patients
- These are individuals carefully trained to act
as real patients in order to simulate or mimic a
set of symptoms or problems.